• 1 bag frozen Cold Alex 4 Way Mixed Vegetables
• 1/2 kilo minced beef or any meat of your choice
• 5 cups fresh tomato sauce
• 1 cup diced onion
• Seasonings (Salt, black pepper, hot chili powder, cinnamon and nutmeg)
• Vegetable oil for frying
• 2 sliced tomatoes
1. In a cooking pan put diced onions and meat, on a medium heat, mix till meat turns brown.
2. Add all seasonings and mix well then pour tomato sauce and reduce heat. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. In a skillet put some vegetable oil.
4. Medium fry Mixed Vegetables.
5. In a baking tray, spread a layer of cooked meat then put a layer of vegetables.
6. Keep adding layers of meat and vegetables but let the last layer be meat.
7. Put sliced tomato on top.
8. Bake for 30 minutes in 180°C oven.